Thursday, March 16, 2006

Gifts for Teens

Finding just the perfect gift idea for a new driver is somewhat challening. Actually, I was looking for a gift idea for a 16 year old and my thought went to something she can use knowing she will be getting her license. I ran across a number of fun new driver kits and driver safety kits that is a great gift idea for a teen as well as many other people on gift lists.

One of the kits was the Safety Girl Kit. Safety Girl Emergency Kit is filled with fun roadside emergency essentials...and chocolate. Who can't use a piece of chocolate when they are stressed out. The cute packaging and emergency and non-emergency type supplies make it a fun gift for a teenage new driver.


Safety Girl


I also found on www.abernook.com a variety of gift ideas for a new driver including a few keychains (Angel Keychain and Don't Drive Faster than your Angels Can Fly keychain). They had a few different kit ideas including New Driver Kit and a Gal on the Go Kit one being more whimsical and the other more practical.

www.abernook.com

Besides the driving kits and keychains, Abernook also carries a very nice Sweet 16 birthday bracelet as well as candy and cookie bouquets. Fortunately my search was for teenage girl gifts. Not sure what I will do or find when I am on the lookout for teenage boys.